Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cut's up? 15 Minute wonders, new stuff and more.


Getting back in the groove!

 Finally feeling creative in my new crib!
New stamps - all mounted!, new cutting files, new dies, new energy!
Lots more details at Quietfire Creations! including 2 great cutting tips.

The  "million little things" quote, spoke to me with all the tiny cuts.

These are the latest cut files by Suzanne from the 
on the mat



What will I do with them? Stay tuned!
They make me happy just to cut them and have them on my desk.
Use a new blade and clean mat for these intricate cuts.
Lots more details and tips at

I love my family, birth and chosen, on earth and above!

What will you do with them?
Please post your creations in a comment below or on the

Comments and Questions Warmly Welcomed!

No comments: