Friday, December 5, 2014

Need a little Christmas? in 15 minutes?



Soon as Suzanne sent me this file, I set the timer.
I cut the file, ungrouped, thermal embossed and glittered everything and stuck it on the card before the "ding"!
One important ****tip****
Color your carrot nose when it is still on the mat, and leave it there till you are ready to put it into place. It's teeny!
On sale now in the Silhouette Store for 50 cents!

My fav new stamp the Peace from the Celtic Christmas set is popping up everywhere.
Emboss a metallic panel with a folder , stamp and thermal emboss and another 15 minute card ready to go!
This one went off with a blog prize- so be sure to leave a comment on my
 and the next one could come to you!

Take a breathe...
New stamps will be on their way to the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Quietfire Design team.
We're in full Holiday mode over at Quietfire Creations

All I want for Christmas is

 Comments and Questions always welcomed!


4 comments:

Quietfire said...

Oh, WOW! Robyn, these a both a knockout! Gorgeous! <3

Robyn said...

thanks- you make it easy Suzanne!

Linda said...

Very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn, I just received my gorgeous card and the lovely quote stamp! I so love this quote that I can imagine it is going to end up on quite a few cards to come... "The Origin of Love is the Beautiful Light of the Soul" ... so, so true :D
Hugs,
Beth P