Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Every day a Holy-day!

The power went off today, and I had some quiet time to ring out the old year with the new stamps from Quietfire Design.
Yes these are V-day stamps and one of my fav things about Quietfire is that most of our stamps, including some Christmas can be used any time of the year!

Everything but the new stamps is stuff lying around my desk!
out with the old!
I did get a Bow -it All for Christmas, so I predict there is going to be more ribbon on my work in 2015!
Must dash off to worship to bring in this new year.
May you be richly blessed and be a blessing!

The New Stamps



Comments and Questions always welcomed!

5 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

Gorgeous. I love the tag and have just ordered that stamp. Missed it somehow and it is such a lovely sentiment. Have fun with the Bow-it-all!

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

Very pretty. The sentiments are so nice. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year.

SuzieJ said...

The lettering is so beautiful. Adds romance to the cards

Con said...

Looking forward to your project utilizing the Quietfire stamps. The sayings are perfect as well os the font and total style of the stamp. :D con

Robyn said...

Our stamps are hand lettered, not fonts. I'm glad you like them and will hop along with us!