Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas creation has finally struck on Peace Lane!
It's well after my birthday, and when the new stamps came, all my excuses went up in
ink!
I've used stamps from all three of the new sets


 The mountain is imbossed and popped up a bit. Olympia Green VersaFine Ink
 Queens Gold embossing powder- can't live without it!
Oh deer!!!

And wait... there's more.
Please visit Quietfire Creations often to see what all the Designers are creating with all of the new stamps.
They make great gifts too! as all the new stamps come mounted and ready to go!
Comments and questions welcomed!

3 comments:

Chrysalis said...

They're lovely!! x

Charmaine Stack said...

Love those trees!

Kelly Sas said...

My first visit but it won't be my last! Amazing creative cards!!!