Monday, September 8, 2014

Playing Catch-up! New Quietfire Stamps and some old friends!

I've fallen behind in sharing being busy with the Mountain State Fair
and other life stuff!

Suzanne challenged us to use the Digital Craftroom Labels and I had a ton of fun creating this ATC plaque  changeable labels!
an oldie and a goody!
The back has a pocket for storage!

I had so much fun with the structure I made one for the new
Being Thankful Stamp set
The back storage pocket
The Persieds postcard.
Paint therapy painted backgrounds on watercolor postcards.
Give Thanks-set of 2

ATC's
From my Off My Desk Series
The back
Celestial Dancer from our good friend Bibi at Rubber Dance

Stickles for texture.
A tag

More old friends
DSIL g ave me a pop up mechanics book for my birthday.
Digital focal image
Thank You-sketched with a glitter pen.

sketched and cut
if I could only have one stamp set....










 I am thankful for all your questions and comments.
If you want more step outs for any of the above, leave a comment.

Poetry and journal lovers, please share at
and leave a comment to win a rubber stamp.
Lots more coming soon with the new stamps and digital designs, so please come back soon!









2 comments:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Wow, so many pretties at once!! Thank you for using my stamps, Robyn :) Always such a pleasure to see them together with Quietfire! The twirl one is so funny!! :-)))
xox

Unknown said...

Wow Robyn you did have fun catching up with your stamping! Love the queen of range!…I love the twirl one too.